Аvendi is the Bulgarian home of globally well-known brands such as Johnnie Walker, Bushmills, Moet&Chandon, Baileys, Smirnoff, J&B Rare, Jose Cuervo, Captain Morgan, Efes, Grolsch, Hennessy, Perrier, and Sanpellegrino. Part of our company culture is to always strive to be number 1 in everything we do and to reach for the top. We have a competitive spirit and the winner’s attitude. For our 20 year history, we have multiple awards and recognitions from our global suppliers. The majority of our people work in the company for many years and we have built an incredible team we consider our second family.
We are looking for a positive, outgoing, and experienced professional to join our Drinks division team on the position of:
• Be responsible for the strategic development and well-being of the appointed portfolio;
• Manage a budget, elaborate brand and marketing plans and track their execution;
• Prepare sales & purchasing plans for the portfolio;
• Coordinate the planning process and the marketing plan execution;
• Prepare monthly activity calendar by channel and region;
• Analyze brand performance, monitor market trends and research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues and propose measures for achieving the set goals;
• Communicate closely with brand owners regarding the brands’ performance and coordination of the marketing plan;
• Work with Customer marketing and the Sales team to ensure understanding and translation of brand strategy into marketing materials for national execution;
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of marketing or trade marketing experience in FMCG Sales and Marketing;
• Sоlid understanding of brand management role and responsibilities;
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken);
• Strong attention to details;
• An analytical mind that responds to results and consumer research;
• Excellent communicator who is able to work well with a wide range of people;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong team-player, taking the accountability. Energetic, passionate and positive;
• Strong event management profile.
Why join us?
• To become part of a Marketing team and a sacred keeper of some of our world-known brands
• To enter the exciting world of luxury brands management
• To become part of an awesome company in which everyone has the opportunity to drink one’s morning coffee with the senior management
• To challenge your creative mind by working in a restriction-regulated industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity and ready for a challenge, please send us your resume.
Your application and the personal information you provide therein will be treated with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted