Аvendi is the Bulgarian home of globally well-known brands such as Johnnie Walker, Bushmills, Moet&Chandon, Baileys, Smirnoff, J&B Rare, Jose Cuervo, Captain Morgan, Efes, Grolsch, Guinness, Hennessy, Perrier and Sanpellegrino and a large assortment of wines. Part of our company culture is to always strive to be number 1 in everything we do and to reach for the top. We have a competitive spirit and the winner’s attitude. For our 18 year history, we have multiple awards and recognitions from our global suppliers. The majority of our people work in the company for many years and we have built an incredible team we consider our second family.
We are looking for a positive, outgoing and experienced professional to join our Drinks division team on the position of Team Leader Sales and Marketing Administration. You will work in a dynamic environment with skilled team members who share experiences and strive to build something awesome.
• Manage the implemented systems in Drinks division – Navision, MobeeAsk, Consolidator, BI
• Manage the Customer Center’s activities (Customer service)
– order processing from distributors
– coordination the delivery of supplies to Distributors
• Provide support to division’s management, sales and marketing team
– design, production and submission of various reports and analyzes based on statistical and financial information
– manage the process of creating and maintaining an up-to-date customer database
– provide customer information from different systems (Navision, MobeeAsk, Consolidator)
• Manage a team.
Required Skills & Experience
• Be passionate about what you do
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics is an advantage
• 2+ years of experience in the FMCG industry and a minimum of 1 year of people management
• Analytical skills, logical thinking
• Ability to prioritize
• Attention to detail
• Management and leadership skills
• Excellent computer skills: MS Office
• Work with ERP, SFAS, BI systems is an advantage
• Fluency in English at the working level.
Why join us?
• Join a well-established company, a market leader in the categories we operate and get profound expertise
• A dynamic team of professionals willing to share knowledge and supporting each other
• Become part of a company that promotes open-doors management style and support sharing of experience and exchange of ideas
• To challenge your creative mind by working in a restriction-regulated industry.
If you are interested in this opportunity and ready for a challenge, please send us your resume.
Your application and the personal information you provide therein will be treated with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.